Protection and guidance by
injury attorneys you can trust.


Posted on September 27, 2013 in
In Nevada, lenders have two options for foreclosure. They can file a non-judicial foreclosure by filing a Notice of Default with the county recorder and posting the notice on your door, or they can file a lawsuit to foreclose which is called a judicial foreclosure.  It is important to understand the difference between the two...